- A monk should always be dressed in the robes of an ordained monk in accordance with the Vinaya Sutra.
- Any activity not conforming to the vows of a novice monk such as singing and dancing are prohibited.
- One is not allowed to go out on leave without a valid reason except once a month.
- If needed, one can do so after getting permission from the proper authorities.
- On breaking the rule, one will be disciplined accordingly and must make a commitment to not repeat the same.
- Should follow all the rules specified in the Rules and Regulations Handbook.
- Formation of any kinds of committee or group is not allowed, unless consented by the head of the monastery.
- A two-hour outing is allowed on every Sunday.
- Once a month on Saturday, a half-day outing is allowed.
- All rules mentioned above are subject to change by the management at any time.
error: Content is protected !!